Monday, April 07, 2008

Cita li ko ovo? - Anybody reads this?

Well, it's been really really REALLY long time since I've written here, and so many things have happened. My brother died of cancer, and that still hurts me. I guess that particular pain will never go away, although, I think it will be reduced in the following years. Right now I'm in Switzerland, in Baden, working in Alstom, and very satisfied with my life. I feel like I am very very VERY happy in my life... Hopefully I'll write more often now, so please keep reading...

Pa, proslo je mnogo mnogo MNOGO vremena otkada sam zadnji put ovde nesto pisao i i desilo se toliko mnogo stvari. Moj brat je umro od raka, i i to me jos uvek boli. Pretpostavljam da taj bol nikada nece nestati, iako mislim da ce biti smanjen u narednim godinama. Trenutno se nalazim u Svajcarskoj, u Badenu, i radim u Alstomu, i vrlo sam zadovoljan svojim zivotom. Imam osecaj da sa sam jako jako JAKO srecan u zivotu... Nadam se da cu cesce pisati, pa nastavite ovo da citate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home