Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just a thought.... - Samo ideja

Well, I started my German course on Tuesday, and it is OK. At the beginning of the class, after the introducing ourselves, we had to write something about Berlin, our first associations. Well, my first (and, sadly I add, only) associations were about Hitler, WW2 and Nazis, the Berlin wall and cold war. Although, I believe that not everything in Berlin is about that, 's such a great city.
And, since I come from Serbia, whose recent past is also stained with war, I began wondering what associations people have about Serbia?


Dakle, krenuo sam na kurs nemackog u utorak, i dobro je. Na pocetku casa, nakon upoznavanja, trebali smo napisati nesto o Berlinu, nase prve asocijacije. Pa, moje prve asocijacije (i jedine, na zalost) su o Hitleru, drugom svetskom ratu i nacistima, Berlinskom zidu i hladnom ratu. Iako verujem da nije sve u Berlinu povezano sa time, to je tako veliki grad.
I, posto ja dolazim iz zemlje cija je skora proslost takodje umrljana ratom, pitam se sta ljudi misle na pomen Srbije?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home